Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Zoom Zoom

Well,

I dunno how but I won another time trial Thursday.Woulda been 2nd in the B's. Even beat
an A rider, again! Howizit I can kick bootey like a dat in a TT but can barely hang in a crit
and practically puke trying to stay in during a road race?

Don't get it... But, I'm gearing up( pun maybe intended, use viewer discretion) for the fabulous Cold Springs International Time Trial tonight in, you guessed it, fabulous Cold Springs.
Should be about 50 degrees with a wind blowing from the west at about 24 mph, according
to the Weather Channel and possible showers thrown in for good measure.
Calling for snow up on the mountain tops.

Some fun, indeed.

No long sleeved skinsuit, the time trial helmet STILL hasn't arrived...it would've made it
here quicker traveling on the Mayflower then Pony Express than international shipping.

But even though I don't want to do it, I must forge ahead 'cause Sattley is this Sunday and
I'm excited.
See if'n I can't redeem myself for earlier nor/cal performances

I'm lovin' the fact that I now have the Colnago for crits and circuts and road and all and
have finally turned the Giant into a REAL time trial bike...no more clip-ons and such.
Sucker is fast, too. Fast enough to have certain folk gripe about me staying in their catagory.

Ya, well

Got one Guy I hope to beat tonight...haven't in two years but I haven't felt this good 'bout
TTing before, either and I think I have a shot.

Went for a work out up Tahoe way Sunday last and had that bumble bee FLYING! Couldn't
believe how fast the scenery was swhooshing by. 20 some odd minutes from Spooner Summit
to Stateline. A new record for me, for sure.

Till next time,

LVA


No comments: